Benefits of Chiropractic Care
Chiropractic care is a method of natural healing that most individuals choose to compliment alternative health care with acute and chronic conditions. Many individuals visit a chiropractor to relieve lower back pain, sciatica, neck pain, whiplash, or chronic headaches. Chiropractors view a client as a whole person and not the sum of their parts or pain. A Chiropractor will work in partnership with you to ensure your optimal health and wellness can be achieved. Chiropractors can recognize that many factors affect an individual’s health, including proper exercise, nutrition, sleep, environment, and hereditary conditions. Chiropractic care focuses on maintaining a person’s health naturally by treating areas of pain or other areas that could be triggering that discomfort.
A broad range of techniques are used to locate, analyze, and gently correct vertebral and extremity misalignments. Chiropractors may use manual adjustments, electrical muscular stimulation, muscle release therapy, cryotherapy, IV hydration, or refer you for a targeted massage. Chiropractic care is a natural method of healing that stimulates the body’s communication system to work more efficiently to initiate, control, and coordinate the various functions of the cells, organs, and systems of the body.
Benefits of Chiropractic Care:
- Compliments other relief and treatment options – such as IV therapy, Cryotherapy, Massage therapy, etc…
- Personalized treatment programs
- Low-risk form of treatment
- Helps the entire Musculoskeletal and Nervous system
- Helps prevent joint dysfunction
- Provides pain relief for chemotherapy and cancer patients
- Has been known to help with headaches, GI issues, fertility issues, menstrual discomfort, and ear infections
- Treatment at the source of symptoms
Chiropractic care in conjunction with IV therapy can be a very powerful tool.